The Site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the fullest extent possible by law, Cloetta hereby excludes any condition, warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Site or any of its contents. Except as specifically stated on the Site, and except in relation to death or personal injury arising from negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Cloetta will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage or loss of any kind (including, without limitation, loss of profits or anticipated saving, business interruption, loss of or corruption to business information or data, damage to business equipment or assets or economic loss of any other form), however caused, arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of the contents of the Site or for any claim made by a third party.
Cloetta makes no warranty or condition that either the contents of the Site or the server that makes the Site available are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
The Site may contain links to other internet sites on the World Wide Web. Cloetta provide such links for your convenience only, and are not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Links from the Site to any other site do not mean that Cloetta approves of, endorses or recommends that site. Cloetta disclaims all conditions, warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of the contents of any other site. Visitors to such other sites are subject to the terms and conditions of such sites, if any, and visitors should take care to note their contents.
Use of External Content
Cloetta may embed news, information, social media feeds, videos, music and other rich media into the Chewits website. This content is sometimes provided by 3rd parties and is for entertainment purposes only. Whilst every effort is made to moderate feeds, Cloetta is not responsible for external content. Third-party embedded content is carefully chosen to be suitable to Chewits and complimentary to the current campaign.
Parents, please use best judgement when allowing under 16’s to view this website. The content is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors. This content is to be used for the purpose of personal entertainment, information, and communication.
The official Chewits Facebook page can be found at http://www.facebook.com/Chewits/. The content on this page is for entertainment only. The page is aimed at 13 year olds and older and you should not use Facebook if you are under the age of 13, as mentioned in the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities: http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
Chewits do not condone any submissions that are untrue, contain copyrighted content; condone or promote illegal activity; are derogatory to members of a particular race, nationality, sex, sexual orientation or religion or incite hatred of particular groups; are abusive, bullying or name calling of other people; are cruel to animals; that contain excessive use of vulgar language; that in any way expose information of a private nature; are spam; are pretending to be someone famous; compromise children’s safety; depict cigarettes, alcohol, drugs or nudity in the presence of children; display images of full nudity; are sexually explicit; depict violence, sadism or cruelty; include weapons or imitation weapons; condone illegal drug usage; represent any corporation negatively; include any personal or commercial solicitation or advertising; include broadcast material from TV or Radio; are political in any way; contain sensitive information about someone’s mental or physical health. Any content submitted like this will be deleted and removed from here and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. You must ensure that for all submissions you make of another person other than yourself, you have full consent from all parties. Anything posted and shared here becomes public information.
- Chewits hosts occasion giveaways and ompetitions on Facebook. Please note that dates are variable.
- Give-aways are open to all UK residents (“Players”), with exception of employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering the give-away, all Players agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any Player who fails to abide by any of the Terms and Conditions, or fails to meet the entry criteria set out in paragraph 2 above, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Only one entrant per giveaway is allowed.
- One winner will be drawn over the certified period and independently verified. The decision by the Promoter as to the determination of the Winner shall be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries must be received by the specified “Closing Date”. No entries will be accepted after the Closing Date. The Winner will receive the prize stated. No cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Proof of age and postal address will be required before the Prize can be given. The Winner agrees to participate in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by the Promoter.
- The name and country of the Winner will be announced on the Chewits Facebook Page within 7 days, for a minimum of 3 months after the Closing Date. The Winner will be notified within 7 days after the Closing date via email. In the event that a Winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of attempting to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award it to a reserve established at the same time as the original. The Winner agrees to the publication of their name and country.
- By entering the prize draw all Players consent to the use of their personal details by the promoter for the purpose of the administration of the prize draw only and any other purpose to which the Player may consent on entry to such prize draw.
- As far as permitted by law (but not including liability, personal injury or death arising from its negligence) the Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the prize draw or the Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the prize draw.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
Cloetta has incorporated a Twitter feed into the Chewits website. This Twitter feed displays selected comments from selected Twitter users who make mention of Chewits. These selected tweets have been flagged as being ‘favourites’ by the website moderation team. We make every effort to ensure these posts adhere to our standards however; we do not endorse the contents of this feed.
VIDEOS – DON’T BITE OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW
Cloetta occasionally post embedded content from 3rd party websites such as You Tube which reflect the campaign ‘Don’t bite off more than you can chew’. These video selections are made by content editors of the Chewits website. The content is selected to be entertaining, fun and light-hearted. Every effort is made to select suitable content which is appropriate to our audiences.
Where individuals under the age of 16 register on our website, we reserve the right to request parental/guardian consent for continued membership of our site.
While we reserve the right to remove any postings or any other information that we feel may be offensive or otherwise objectionable, we are not responsible for any material posted by any user or for any information whatsoever contained in any linked sites.